Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday And A New Review



Hurray for Friday! Many errands today, but I managed to take care of everything early on. That's always a good thing. Over the weekend, I have to get stuff ready for back to school, and take care of Oldest's hair. This is the lightest my schedule has been in over two weeks.

Tonight I'm working on revisions, if I can stay awake long enough. Oh! And I got my first review in for Moonlight and Shadows. Woot!

Missy Brown of www.ParaNormalRomance.org says:

I found Moonlight and Shadows a very engaging read with strong characters and sexy sex scenes. I liked the plot of your mate is your enemy, and what obstacles they have to overcome, with some nice suspense added in! Ms. Zane has done a great job creating a entertaining story... I can't wait to see what comes next!

Cool beans! Thank you, Missy and PNR! To check out the full review, visit here:
http://www.paranormalromance.org/reviews/review.php?id=31853

That's it for now. The house is quiet, so I'm going to take advantage of it!
Happy weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chandra! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.