Monday, July 13, 2009

WIP Sillybration Day

Sillybration Kitteh


Woot! I did it!

Around 1:30 this afternoon, on the 347th page of my current manuscript, I wrote the two most beautiful words in the entire English language: THE END.

I saved everything down, updated my progress meters, and closed the document file. The 90k word count has been met and exceeded, and I'm declaring the 1st draft of my futuristic novel officially complete.

Talk about a wild ride!

I'm rewarding myself tonight with a BSG dvd marathon, a huge piece of chocolate cake, and plenty of Boone's Strawberry Hill. To top it all off, gram and grampa called this afternoon to let me know they're keeping the kids and extra day. Woot! So as it stands, hubster and I will have another evening to ourselves. Hopefully any extra-curricular sillybrating won't lead to a necessary repaint of the spare bedroom, aka "the nursery" in a few months. Cuz that's what happened once before. *cough, cough*

Anywayz...Off now to go hunt down a sugar free chocolate cake while the gettin' is good. Happy Monday, everyone. Cheers! *clinks glasses*

8 comments:

  1. Thanks, Yolanda! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

    *JOINS YOU IN HAPPY DANCE*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ::boogie time:: Chocolate cake...yum.
    Congrats, sugar! You totally own writing! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ::boogie time:: Chocolate cake...yum.
    Congrats, sugar! You totally own writing! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! Congrats!

    And blimey that was quick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Enjoy your celebration, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks bunches, everyone! :*)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.