Monday, July 06, 2009

Summer Dreamin'




I don't want to believe it's already the 2nd week in July. Where is the summer going so fast? Can't it just drag on indefinitely until we all get bored with it, then request a season shift? Wouldn't that be the way to go? ;)

Friday, July 10th, my tribute to summer lovin' will be available at Cobblestone Press.
About Wave Rider...
Sunny Richard's vacation at an exclusive Bonaire resort takes an adventurous turn when she meets two sexy surfers staying in one of the waterfront chalets next door. Together, the men teach her to ride wave after wave of pleasure. It’s a sexy summer vacation she will never forget.
-(contemporary erotica)
On the writing front, I'm almost to the 64k mark after what has turned out to be a really good writing weekend. Since It's pouring rain outside, so I guess it's a good day to make a dash for the 65k mark. That's supposed to be my writing goal for this week, but I'm already so close to the tipping point, I may have to up the ante.
That's it for now. Be sure to drop by the MMC today if you have a minute to spare. Author Grace Draven is talking about her awesome new book, Master of Crows! http://midnightmooncafe.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. "Can't it just drag on indefinitely until we all get bored with it, then request a season shift?"

    Lol!! I hear you, both with wondering how the @#$%! we're already into the second week of July and with the above sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's mindblowing, isn't it? *sob* I hate to see it slip by so fast. I could totally go for that whole Endless Summer thing. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^