Friday, July 24, 2009

Sprite and Blueberries



It's Friday and the bills are paid. *rejoicing* I'll have to celebrate with Sprite and blueberries, though, because our current budget can't swing strawberries and champagne. Think anyone will notice? ;)

I didn't get anything writerly accomplished today. Yet. Maybe tonight. I'm waiting for the kidlets to abandon the den. Earlier I ran a few errands, and things have kind of slowed down, but tomorrow it'll be full swing again. We're still preparing for hubster to haul off to La Place come Monday. I imagine it'll take a few days to calm things down once he's gone. That's usually the way of things.

My parents dropped by earlier to pick up the spare lumber in our storage shed. They're going to build something? Repair something? Anyway, Mini attributed the spare lumber to his swing set and went bonkers. Totally panicked thinking his Pawpaw was there to take his playground away. That took some work, convincing him that no one was gonna haul off his yard toys. Thankfully, though, that was the height of the day's drama.

That's it for now. I'm going to get Mini settled in for the evening and maybe do a little revising. Happy Friday, everyone. I hope you all have a snazzy weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Sprite and blueberries sounds great! I know that wonderful feeling of getting the bills paid - especially if there's a couple of nickels left over at the end of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the truth! There hasn't been much left over lately, but I'm okay with it. The Sprite and blueberries was pretty good, too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.