Monday, July 27, 2009

Playing Catch Up



Today, I've got to prioritize at least a little bit. I've been run aground by the endless errand pile up. Seriously. I revolted yesterday and refused to do anything. No work. No laundry. Dishes - well, I went the paper plate route. I ended up watching eXistenZ on the laptop and did everything in my power to ignore the manuscript sitting on my desk. Now I need to catch up on laundry, plus I have a book feature to write, and I need to do something with this manuscript. What's that saying? You play you pay? ~_~'

I haven't checked my emails for at least four days. Everytime I'd hop into my account, something happens - phone calls, unexpected visitors, child drama. It's much the same with the phone and overlapping calls. I told my parents yesterday they are both psychic. I won't hear from them for two weeks, but the minute someone calls me long distance then they call. This has happened I don't know how many times over the past few days. I finally told mom to just come over and visit us. I mean, come on, they live fifteen minutes down the road.

I just realized how ranty this post sounds thus far, and it's not meant to be. Er, or would that be I'm not ranty? More like, I'm coming down off of a two week stress fest. Hubster is off working a job, and things are finally going back to normal.

So that's it for me. Gonna go sort emails now - after I make a pot of coffee. Have a good Monday, folks.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same promblem with my sister. It can be all day that I haven't talked to her and I let one of the kids get on the computer. It never fails that is when she'll call me and kick the kids off the computer. Then it's Moooomm.........! and much moaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I can just picture the Moooomm part of that. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.