Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

The lovely and talented Emerald nominated me for a Kreativ Blogger award. :*) It is now apparently my turn to pass the torch and I had to look around carefully to make sure I haven't chosen anyone already nominated - to equally spread the love, and all that.

So here goes...the 7 blogs I nominate (in no particular order) are:

1.) And Shades of Grey - Because she's wonderful and a mean knitter to boot.
2.) The Shape of Imagination - Interesting books, all the time.
3.) Isabelle Santiago - An awesome romance writer, and new mommy.
4.)The Galaxy Express - OMG, a blog that's food for procrastination!
5.)Mimi Smartypants - I can't stop reading. *_*
6.)Yolanda Sfetsos - A hard working, ass kickin' writer. Nuff said.
7.) Midnight Moon Cafe - Yes, I am biased. While I do take care of the website, and handle some of the businessy things at MMC, it's the other ladies, particularly Cassandra Curtis, who works so very hard to keep the blog fun and interesting. Cheers, sisters. You are all more than deserving, in my opinion.

Now, I think I am supposed to post 7 things* I like...or at least everyone else
seems to be doing it, so why shouldn't I?

*And just for the record, I am hereby disqualifying all the obvious things that would fit into this category, including but not limited to family members, freedom, pets, etc.

1.) my laptop - My preeeecious... *_* I'd be lost without it.
2.)books - all kinds, ebook, print, romance, sci-fi, erotica, horror. I luv them all.
3.)Cylons - Oh, please, please, please can I have this one!
4.)the ocean - wish I lived there.
5.)celestial printed things - I'm addicted.
6.)riding with the top down
7.)Those long, midnight gab fests over the phone that last for three or more hours with my crit partner. Oh, and we even save the last few minutes of the convo for actual talk about our books and projects, lol. ;0)

That's it for today. It's been a tough one. I'll spare you all the horrific events: job loss, sick relatives, not enough Berenger chilling in the fridge. Big hugs, Emerald, for the nomination. You've truly made my day.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs right back at you, Cora, and thank you! Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, thanks for nominating me, Cora! :) So that means I need to nominate 7 people myself? This sounds like fun! I'll have to do it tomorrow or the next day...

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, you're a sweetheart. I hope to be a much better blogger in the coming months. Once Peanut settles into a better sleep routine. We're having a bit of trouble with that. But still... this means a lot to me. Thanks sooo much! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.