Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy Independence Day

<picture deleted>

Happy July 4th, everyone! I took the kiddos to my parents house for a BBQ earlier, and now I'm sitting around with Mini waiting for the hubster to get home. It's been a pretty good day.

The writing is going. As of this morning, I'm 61k into the wip, and it's sitting at 233 pages. I'm going to try for at least another 1k tonight, but it's just whatever fills the page, since I don't want to push myself too hard when I don't need to. I already cleared my word goal for the week, and wouldn't want to shoot myself in the foot with burnout. So just a leisurely writing jag in store for tonight. ;)

That's it for now. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^