Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Writing Goal Wednesday

Gee, is it Wednesday, already? I've been so busy lately, I just realized the other day that I have new release coming out June 26th - that's this Friday.

For those who have been hitting my blog with all the Liliana Ashton searches, Wicked Desires is available now at Cobblestone Press!

http://www.cobblestone-press.com/catalog/books/wickeddesires.htm

I'll be doing a big splash about Wicked Desires on Friday, as well as an easy peasy post in the comments giveaway. So keep checking back!

About Wicked Desires: (vampire erotica)

Acolyte Liliana Ashton has one goal in mind, to seduce Serge Dmitriev into selecting her as his lover. Her family is depending on her to secure the Ashton line in vampire society for another generation, and she will do anything to have the handsome vampire as her personal Biter.

In her quest to snare him, she offers her most precious gift of all - her virginity. Will he take the bait, and offer her a position in his harem as a protege? Or will she have to settle for being just another one of his wicked desires?

Last night I discovered an anthology coming up that I'd really like to be part of, so I sat and jotted down a 1500 word short erotica story to clean up over the course of next month. I really like the story shell, and think I can get it cleaned up over a couple of weekends. We'll see how that goes.

In the meantime, I'm still working on the full length wip still. I've rearranged a couple of beginning scenes, and I've adjusted the overall theme a bit. I have yet another key scene to add today - once the toddler is snoozing. I'm not quite there yet, but I'll be hitting the 45k mark soon.

An update on yesterday's post: I bit the bullet and bought a box of tot 50 staples off ebay to fit my black, scotty dog staper. I managed to keep my kidneys in the deal, but we'll see how well the staples fit when they get here.

That's all for now. I hope you're all having a happy hump day!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your upcoming release! The cover is very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Gee, is it Wednesday, already?

    I keep saying that about the month of June, lol.

    Congrats on the forthcoming release! And happy Wednesday (and now Thursday) to you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Emerald. :D Boy, the month has blazed by pretty quickly, hasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new release. Many happy sales to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you bunches, LK! :D *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.