Friday, June 26, 2009

Once More Into the Fray

It's Wicked Desires release day. Woot!

About the book:
Acolyte Liliana Ashton has one goal in mind, to seduce Serge Dmitriev into selecting her as his lover. Her family is depending on her to secure the Ashton line in vampire society for another generation, and she will do anything to have the handsome vampire as her personal Biter.

In her quest to snare him, she offers her most precious gift of all - her virginity. Will he take the bait, and offer her a position in his harem as a protege? Or will she have to settle for being just another one of his wicked desires?

Wicked Desires is available now at Cobblestone Press! http://www.cobblestone-press.com/catalog/books/wickeddesires.htm

In the meantime, I'm running a release day giveaway over at the Midnight Moon Cafe blog. Be sure to drop by and post in the comments to put your name into the hat for a loverly prize drawing.

A quick note about Wicked Desires - it's vampire erotica, so you must be 18+ to download due to graphic sex and all that. ~_^

Just for the record, I'm hoppin' glad it's Friday. I'm ready for a relaxing weekend with the kids. Speaking of, Oldest is coming home today after a week spent with his grandparents, so I've gotta restock the fridge. I'm thinking maybe a pizza night tonight.

Despite all the Friday joy, I have to admit it doesn't quite feel like a Friday. I think it's because yesterday and the day before, Hubster was off work. His revolving shift had him off for two days, so as of today he's back on nights for another 4 days? 5 days? I can't keep track of this wacky schedule.

Over the past few days it's been hard for me to keep my writing schedule while getting ready for the shift switch. I usually write late into the night when the house has calmed down and the kids are in bed. Oldest has been gone, but once Mini would be off to bed, I'd have a really small writing window before having to go wake hubster at midnight.

Now that things are sort of returning to a normal-ish schedule, I've got to make up for lost time. Today I'm pushing for at least 2k. I'll have to pay Dr. Wicked a visit if I can't seem to get the words out. My wip is parked at 155 pages, right now, and honestly, I'd like to try and get this thing up to 50k within the next few days. We'll see how that goes.

As you can tell, everything's the same old, same old. Reaching for the next few pages. What can I say? ;0) That's it for now. I hope you all have a happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Happy release day! I was up til 4am writing last night, only to have Peanut wake up at 6 and then 8 and then 10. :/ I'm basically a zombie today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy release day!

    Back to the salt mines...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. Hopefully you'll catch a good catnap to get you through to the evening, Isy. On the upside, you got some writing done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, AE! Thanks, girl. Have fun writing. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.