Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Hump Day Smut

It's Hump Day! Are you in the mood for some free Cora Zane erotica? No, not the romancey kind - you can find that variety by visiting here.

I have a brand-spanking-new short erotica story called What She Doesn't Know up right now over at Alison Tyler's new blog H is for Harlot. And, yes, it is absolutely free. A brief warning to potential readers: 18+ only. Graphic sex, menage, and voyeurism are involved. ;)

Don't forget to visit http://site.selena-blake.com/summer-sampler-contest/ before June 15th to register to win one of 20 prizes, including a nifty summer relaxation gift basket from me.

Later this month, on June 26th, I have a deliciously naughty new vampire erotica story coming out at Cobblestone Press called Wicked Desires.

Acolyte Liliana Ashton has one goal in mind, to seduce Serge Dmitriev into selecting her as his lover. Her family is depending on her to secure the Ashton line in vampire society for another generation, and she will do anything to have the handsome vampire as her personal Biter.

In her quest to snare him, she offers her most precious gift of all - her virginity. Will he take the bait, and offer her a position in his harem as a protege? Or will she have to settle for being just another one of his wicked desires?


This book ties in loosely with my other Immortal Lover's Tale Wicked Temptation.

That's all for now. I'm full of sneezes and Benedryl today, so I'll probably be ambling along like a zombie for most of the day. Hm. Somehow that doesn't necessarily seem like a bad thing.

Enjoy your Wednesday! ~_^

2 comments:

  1. Zombie?? Wanna be in my WIP? *giggle* Seriously, though, take care of yourself.

    Looks like you're a busy girl with releases and contests and writing! Where do you find the time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, yeah! You could make a character Cora and turn her into a slightly-less-icky-than-usual zombie! Or a zombie that doesn't realize she's a zombie! That would sound more like me, really. "What do you mean, I'm a zombie? Don't be ridiculous!" :P

    I do stay busy, but time? Hm. Time is sort of like the coins you find inbetween the couch cushions. Sometimes you dig down and find a quarter, other times you find lint and a half-eaten cheesy poof. I kinda just grab what's there. ~_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^