Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dirty Sock Breeding Program

Butterfly and Purple Flowers


I'm taking a break for a late lunch and a cuppa tea, so this is probably gonna be a quickie post. Anyway, Hubster took Oldest with him to do his errands, and I imagine once they're finished in Coushatta, they'll flit up to Bossier and go to the mall or the Boardwalk. At least, that's what I'd do!

I stopped on the wip last night just over the 55k mark. It's going slowly but surely. I didn't get nearly as many words in yesterday as I wanted, but the scene that I wrote - I'm pleased with it. It completely added a new dimension to the uncertain relationship between the hero and heroine, and I almost couldn't sleep once I went to bed (at 2am) because I kept coming up with ways that could develop later events in the story. Which is a good thing in of itself, but ugh... I'm totally feeling the lack of zzzs today.

Tonight it's back to the writing cave, but I'm the meantime, I'm doing laundry. And more laundry. Dirty socks breed in the hamper, I swear.

That's all I've got for now. Happy Tuesday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. they breed in the hamper and then disappear in the washer

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. So very, very true.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.