Friday, June 12, 2009

Counting Butterflies

I'm having one of those days, but at least it's Friday. Hubby mentioned something about having the weekend off, so of course this would be the weekend we have twenty dollars to our name after I paid the bills . That's the way of it though, right?

The guys can do what they want to do. I'm going to hibernate in the writing cave and try for at least 5k on the wip. I've hit the 30k mark, so we'll see what happens. I may need a little help from Dr. Wicked to reach that goal, but it's all good.

Nothing else to report here. I'm gonna look at that as a good thing. Off to go help Oldest find a boxfan for his bedroom - it's over 90 degrees today and blazing hot with all the humidity. Happy weekend everyone!


Paul Oakenfold with Crazytown - Starry Eyed Surprise

2 comments:

  1. 90??! Oh my. That's just...wrong to be that hot in June. Thank god I'm here in Michigan, where it's hardly hit 70.

    I think I can top your $20 weekend. After groceries, I've got $17 left, for the entire week. *_* With two teens home, and usually one with a hanger-on, that is a scary prospect.

    In other news, I've sent out another query, and am working on the synopsis. I am not going to whine...much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep sending them out, AE, and don't look back. *hugs*

    I'm gonna make an idiot out of my self - I feel it come on... but I thought most places were in the 90 range by June. LOL! I really need to get out more.

    Maybe you and I can combine our $37 dollars and have a Taco Bell picnic. Not much else we can do with $37. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.