Friday, June 12, 2009

Coffee and Spankings

Happy birthday, Alison!

EllaRegina sent me an email to join in with the surprise, and I sat around for the longest time wondering what to bring to the party.

What do you get for the woman who has everything? Who already knows all the best books, and where to find the coolest buttons? Who has a collection of kickin' boots, and a sparkly silver sundress?

I admit I started to panic a bit. I thought about it some more and decided to twist the question. What can you give someone they can never have enough of?

Hm. Now that brought up a lot of interesting prospects. My mom would probably say sheets or diapers - hehe. But the first thing that came to mind was coffee! And birthday...spankings! See how that thought veered from birthday cake? You can buy a birthday cake any day of the year, but having coffee and birthday spankings on tap 24/7? Now there's a gift that keeps on giving!

I wish you a wonderful birthday filled with coffee and spankings, AT. Hey, there's even a coffee mug for that. Who knew?

Hope your day is a happy one. :*)

4 comments:

  1. I do! I do!
    Thanks so much!

    XXX,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Alison! June is a good month for birthdays--mine's coming up soon, and our daughter's was yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for your birthday, AT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday to the Daughter, AE! :D

    Oldest and I have back to back birthdays coming up at the end of August. I'm going to be 25 again this year! Pretty soon Oldest will be the same age as me! ~_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.