Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday is like Cupcakes

It's cupcake day!

Oh, wait, it's only Sunday. Well, foo. Wouldn't it be great, though, if there was a cupcake day? Cupcake contests, everyone bouncy and tweaking on sugar. I tell you, we should petition congress.

So I wrote up a naughty little story and sent it off this morning. Woot! I have no idea what's gonna happen to it, I don't even know what it's really for, but it was such a fun (and hawt) theme, I couldn't pass it up. We'll see what happens.

I do a lot of writing every week, and while it's all technically "for me", it's not always truly for me. Know what I'm saying? So when I can actually sit down and do a writing exercise and gear it toward something that is entirely, 100% self-fullfilling, it leaves me feeling bouncy. Sort of like cupcakes. Yep. It's been that kind of day.

Now that the day's writing is done, I'm probably going to use the rest of the day to nap on the couch, take the Mini monster out to the swing set, and do absolutely nothing until I can't bear it anymore and have to do something. Sounds like a plan, dontcha think? ;)

2 comments:

  1. You're most welcome for the pic. ^_^*

    Other than laundry, dishes, cooking, ironing and sewing I'm having a 'do nothing' day, too. I wonder why I'm so damn tired?? *yawn*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Sorry, the pic was too good not to post. I crack up every time I look at it. Aw, it's all squinty eyed.... *snicker* ^_^

    Ugh, all the house work. Well, I washed dishes today. That counts for something, right? Right? *crickets*

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^