Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sebastian's Voodoo and Cake

We're having Mini's party today, so there is much to do. I wanted to come in and post quickly though - while tinkering around on youtube yesterday (why, yes, I should have been writing, thankyouverramuch) I watched this awesome short film video. It's one of the best shorts I've ever seen.





♥ Sebastian's Voodoo ♥


Hope you all have a happy weekend! Now I'm off to round everyone up for the trip to moms. And omg, please let this rain stop, stop, stop. I have to wear real shoes instead of flip flops when it rains. Can't stand to get wet grass on my feet. Oh, the humanity!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Cora, that was an amazing little film!

    Hope Mini's party was a great success and that you managed to keep your feet off any wet grass. LOL

    Thanks for stopping by my blog & for your kind words and encouragement. I really appreciate it!

    --Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan! Glad you liked the film! And yes, lol, I managed to keep my feet out of wet grass - in flip flops and everything. Mom asked why I was walking funny, but hey, I had dry feet! ^_^

    Continued best wishes on your weightloss. You've come so far with it - keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost didn't click on the movie clip after confessing on Sommer's blog this morning what a scaredy-cat girl I am, but I took the risk...

    I am always blown away by the awesome imagination and talent of other people. The clip made me just anxious enough to be effective without pushing me over the edge. A winner by my standards.

    And, Happy Birthday to Mini! Your personalized gift of music is sure to be a treasured item for a long, long time.

    cerulean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cerulean! Thank you for the birthday wishes for Mini. So glad you watched the short film - and that you liked it, too. Wonderful suspense in that one! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^