Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Gray Skies and Book Cards

Natures paint box 060


What a dreary day. I wish it would go ahead and rain already. Poor Mini, he's so bored, too. He wanted me to sit in his room and watch him play, but I get twitchy if I have to sit still. I ended up cleaning his room.

Today my goal is to get chapter three cleaned up and sent off to my crit partner. I thought this one wasn't going to be too bad until I printed it out. Hm. I see things that I'd forgot to mark out when I'd started the final round of clean up. Things that conflict with the research I did on the second round - after I changed the setting. Oy vey. It's not important stuff, and most of it can be cut. Thankfully, this is the shortest chapter in the bunch.

Mother's Day is dad's birthday, so toward the end of the week I have major errands to run. Since dad is diabetic, I'm going to have to make a special trip to the health food store for almond flour. Gotta pencil that in sometime between now and Friday. ~_~' I'm also trying to get this story revised and submitted before then. I want to be able to partay without thinking about getting back to editing. Admittedly, I'm a bit irritated with myself that this book is taking this long.

Oh! Moonlight and Shadows book cards have arrived! Oh, man, they are loverlies. Really beautiful. I'm very happy with them. Now to give them all away. If anyone wants a book card, just email me at corazane [at] aol [dot] com with BOOK CARD in the subject line. Don't forget to include your snail mail address.

Anyone who emails this week, I'll toss in a CZ book mark, and a book card featuring the other werekind books too, while supplies last. I'm almost out of both bookmarks and early series book cards, so get 'em while you can.

That's pretty much it for me. I gots nothing else. I hope you all have a snazzy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^