Thursday, May 21, 2009

Embrace the Shadows and New Contract

Nudibranch



I came in from the playground a few hours ago to find contracts for Wave Rider in my inbox. Woot! Everything has now been signed and sent. :0)

Here's the teaser blurb for Wave Rider (contemporary erotica/menage):

Sunny Richard's stay at an exclusive Bonaire resort takes an adventurous turn when she meets two sexy surfers staying in one of the waterfront chalets next door. Together they teach her to ride wave after wave of pleasure. It’s a sexy summer vacation she will never forget.

I'm really excited about this story, and look forward to the release!

Oh! I'm also being featured today over at Embrace the Shadows. They're talking about my latest releases at Cobblestone and Ravenous Romance. I hope you'll drop by to check out their new blog and say hi. :0)

Whew! I'm a bit (more) sunburnt after tinkering around outside this morning, so I think I'd better go for the aloe. I hope you're all having a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome picture! And congrats on the new contract!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jenn! BTW, can you believe that thing is a sea slug? I had no idea some of them are so bright and pretty! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Woot and a pom pom swish for Cora! Congrats, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new contracts. I hope it will be very successful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new contract!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, AE! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you could stop by, LK! It's great to see you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nancy, and thanks! :*)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Cora! I loved the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Shelley! Glad you could stop by. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.