Friday, May 29, 2009

Chocolate, Sparklies, and Daydreams

Friday, Friday, Friday, how I love you... You're full of chocolate, sparklies, and daydreams.
Just one more birthday to get through (Mom's) and this month will be done. Afterward, I plan to dive back under my rock and stay there until August when school starts again. Sound exciting? I think so too!
In the meantime, hubby's shift is back on nights again. That means the house is chaos during the daylight hours - trying to keep a toddler quiet is not easy - but for the next few days that's what's happening. Oldest is taking on the lawn tomorrow, but after that's done, we might should take off to the lake and leave the hubster to his Zz's. It's a thought.
Tonight I'm going to take the shorty short I cooked up over at Dr. Wicked's Write or Die lab and clean it up for submission. I have, oh, two days? Yes, it's madness, but I'm going to do it anyway.
Round one edits are almost complete for Wave Rider. Woot! I'll be finishing that up and sending it off over the weekend. Probably late tomorrow evening since there are only a few pages left to go. *thumbs up*
So anyway, I should really get the Minibeast into the bath. It's been a long day. I'm ready to get the house settled so I can break out the wip and edit some smut. ;) I hope you all have a jazzy Friday night!


Jumping & Pumping - DJ Roxx (extended mix)

6 comments:

  1. Oy! My hubby is on the night shift, too. It SUCKS when you have kids at home. (huge hugs)

    I've yet to try Dr. Wicked. Hopefully soon, maybe Monday while the rugrats are gone at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Wicked Rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AE, get the to Dr. Wicked STAT! Lots of words to be had over there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cass, I'm waiting for him to come out with the offline version. I wonder how that's coming along. I'd definitely get it for my PC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, chocolate and sparklies are two of my favorite things! :)

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emerald! Sparklies make the world go round. ~_^

    Thank you for the weekend wishes. I hope you had a good one, too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.