Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back At It

Botantic Garden


Must remember today is Tuesday! My schedule is all mixed up. Hubby is off for the next few days while he readjusts to days, and despite having a book release yesterday and being aware of the date, I kept thinking it was Sunday. Basically, I have to do everything today that I should've done yesterday. Eh, what else is new?

Hubby and Oldest have taken off to Toys R Us to pick up the Minibeast's main birthday present - a wooden swing set for the back yard. I tell ya, I'm having as little to do with that project as possible. The males in my family only want to partially read the directions on anything. I prefer to be indoors and out of earshot when the swearing commenses.

Today I have to order Mini a cake from the bakery, and take care of a few minor things, then it's back to writing. I've been working on a story plot that I started on in Writing Bootcamp back in March, while picking my way through a short menage story on the side. We'll see what comes of it.

That's it for now. Another stop over at the coffee pot is in order, I think. I hope you all have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Dare I said it? I dare, I dare. LOL
    Forgetting the days of the week is one of the signs you're growing older.

    ::ducks behind potted fern::

    LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You whippersnappers and your fern dodging! *waggles cane*

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fantastic Tuesday! Take pics of him on the swing when its all set up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isabelle, Mini has been going bonkers all day!

    No keeping it a secret with the sounds of tools going. It's about half complete, but they got home with it late in the day so it probably won't be completed until tomorrow afternoon.

    I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.