Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sunday Cheesecake

Tulip - CC Flowers


I'm officially declaring today a lazy Sunday. I'm gonna sit on my duff and work on smut submissions. Yes, indeedy. I think I may bake and devour a pecan cheesecake as well.

Speaking of cheesecake and other Atkins-friendly nom noms, I'm officially down 3 jean sizes. That sounds like a lot, but truthfully, it's only about 15 pounds. I'm hoping to shed a little more before the swimming area of the lake opens to the public this summer.

The Blow Hard Tour 2009 continues today at Heidi Champa's Blog. Be sure to drop by for a visit and read the tasty excerpt she's posted. If you post in the comments over there, you'll be entered to win this amazing prize basket. Don't miss out!

Also, don't forget the Romancing A Cause auction going on here: http://ciarcullen.wordpress.com/romancing-a-cause-auction/ . New writerly goodies are being posted between now and April 7th to benefit a romance writer and her husband who have lost their home and their jobs. This auction has been pulled together by members of Romance Divas, a romance writing website and forum that has just been nominated for it's 5th consecutive year on Writer's Digest's 101 Best Websites for writers. With that kind of caring support, you can see why! Be sure to visit and see what's on the auction agenda for today.

That's it for me. I'm off for another cup of coffee. Happy Sunday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cora,

    Congratulations with your weight lost!
    Enjoy your lazy Sunday.

    Greetings,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Peggy. Happy Sunday!:*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Sunday Cora! Have some cake for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Isy! So glad to hear from you. :*) How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^