Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sleep Late = Good Morning

Humorous Pictures


While Oldest was at jr. prom last night, hubby and I went to see Knowing at the the theater. (starring Nicolas Cage) What a completely awesome movie! Sad in places, but very good. It doesn't let up once in that entire film. Things get increasingly intense all the way through, and to my suprise, there was no anti-climax. Will be looking to buy that one on DVD when it comes out. If you're in to apocolyptic, end of the world type movies, this one is not to be missed.

Speaking of prom...I have pictures of the Oldest Beast, and we put a few up in the morning. We didn't get home until almost 2 am. Oldest got a ride home with his BFF, and so he was already here when hubby and I dragged in.

Today I've got to drink enough coffee to survive a trip to the grocery store. I still have things to buy for dinner at my mother's tomorrow. I have to dye eggs. I also promised to make a pecan cheesecake, deviled eggs, and something...I think...with meat in it? I've slept since then, so I don't really remember. Better call before hauling up to the store. Hm.

Hubster took the Tux back this morning, and now has the Minibeast in parental custody. (Picked him up from the grandparent's house.)Their last known location was at Cooktown Park - hubster sent me cell phone video of Minimonster going down the big spiral slide. Weee! ^_^

Funny Pictures



Now that all the craziness is over - from taking in Diva dog to last minute prom planning, I've got to get back to work on the Wicked story. Draft 2 has to be worked up this week. So far everything looks good, on schedule. I'll know more once I sift through this pile of notes. Wish me luck!

The Blow Hard Tour 2009 is over at Neve Black’s blog today! Don’t forget to drop by and pay her a visit. She’s written a delicious post that will have you on your knees, begging for more!

Be sure say hello in the comments for your chance to win this
fantastic prize package containing books, candy, toys, and other stimulating goodies.

And guess what…the tour doesn’t end there!
Sommer Marsden has arranged two surprise encore tour stops to delight your decadent palate.

April 12: Surprise Mystery Guest!
April 13: Surprise Mystery Guest!

Visit again tomorrow to see where the Blow Hard Tour bus will take you.


That's it for me today. There's much to do, and so little sanity to get me through it. I hope you have a happy weekend! Don't forget to leave some carrots out for the Easter bunny! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I decided to treat myself to a trip to the movies this afternoon, seeing I haven't been in awhile. Went to see Adventureland. I think it was positively the worst movie I've ever seen. Almost walked out it was so bad, but I didn't want to waste my money. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You survived Prom night and the Knowing. LOL.

    Well, I had groceries to buy as well and had to chase over half of the city to find a bloody English Roast Beef to cook for tomorrow.

    Finally found one, and then wished I hadn't. lol. Unreal what those suckers cost nowadays!

    So I will be bringing the roast beast, baby potatoes, carrots, onion and Yorkshire pudding.

    Have a Happy Easter/ Family Get-Together.

    ((hugs))
    CC

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.