Sunday, April 12, 2009

Peeptastic!

Happy Easter, everyone!

We had a traditional dinner of hamburgers, grilled sausage, devilled eggs, and sugar free pecan cheesecake at my parents this year. And I dresed up in my best army pants, Doc Martens, and 1972 Surfing Championship t-shirt plus a black hoodie. I *heart* my family. They know I'm not going to wear a dress, and don't even bat an eye. That, my friends, is luv.

We got Mini up early to have fun using dye swabs to color Easter eggs, but there was no hope for a hunt today since it came a howler of a rainstorm early on. The front yard is a mush of soggy grass, and the temperature has dropped considerably since I first crawled out of bed.

Mom put together beautiful Easter bags for the kids - complete with handmade felt rabbits. Lovely stuff. I did the recycled easter basket this year. Mini's is purple, vintage willow with blue biodegradable grass. We're using it to hold the "real eggs" that I'll probably use to turn into a egg salad before the day is up.

Now that we're back home, I've been lounging around and basking in the glow of PMS. At least there is plenty of sugar free chocolate on hand thanks to the Easter bunny. Otherwise there might be casualties.

The Blow Hard Tour 2009 has a special guest up today over at Sommer Marsden's blog. Why not hop on over and check out the sexy excerpt - and don't forget to leave a comment! There is going to be a big prize drawing soon fill with all sorts of goodies - candy, books, toys, and more. You won't want to miss it!

All for now. I have a cheesecake to vanquish, and dishes to wash. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.


UPDATE: Just discovered all my ebooks at Amazon.com have been deranked due to erotic content. Many classic erotic titles, and all Black Lace books (which own my heart) are deranked as well. Smart Bitches has created a new google bomb to help garner attention to Amazon's latest kick to the crotch. Consider me happy to do my part for project Amazon Rank .

funny pictures
No erotic romance for you, kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^