Thursday, April 09, 2009

Fantasizing About Summer

Surfer Heading out for the next big wave



Woot! I'm flipping through the first draft of my Wicked story. I just printed it out, and for once I'm actually looking forward to sifting through the raw thoughts on paper. I tell ya, this thing has me revved for summer.

Usually I cringe at the thought of reading anything I wrote while it's in this state - it's barely a story. However, by the afternoon I will have shredded, gutted, and red penned this thing into a bloody mess of manageable notes, and will start layering in more details. Such is the germ of creation.

That's the grand plan for today. It's kind of a gray a murky looking day out, so it's perfect for editing and revising. Wish me luck!

The Blow Hard 2009 tour bus has pulled up over at Kristina Wright 's blog today! Don't miss out! Be sure drop by and say hello in the comments for your chance to win this fantastic prize package. ~_^

Happy Thursday, everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter, Cora! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you as well, Yolanda!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.