Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday Daydreamin'

It's storming, complete with hail, so I'm crossing my fingers that the lights will stay on...and not necessarily because of the air conditioning and DSL.

Today is the day! It's the official launch of the 2009 Blow Hard Tour.

Sommer Marsden kicks off the tour with her sexy tale of a tamed fireman. Don't miss it! Also, be sure to scroll her blog to see what yummy prizes can be won by following the tour. Not only will you be rewarded with free snippets about hot, oral lovin', Sommer has arranged a prize package to rock your socks. It's win-win!

I've included a list of tour dates at the bottom of this post for handy-dandy referencing. And make note: if you're a lover of fine, werewolf smut romance, mark your calendars and visit my blog again on April 4th for a delicious excerpt from my upcoming ebook Moonlight and Shadows.

* * * * **


So I began working on a new project late last night. I've been talking about doing this since turning in the Weirdly story. Right now it's mostly notes, scribbles, character ideas, and brainstorming flow charts that would probably make no sense to anyone but me. Nothing concrete written yet. I'm still debating if this story is the one I'm wanting to launch into full throttle.

On the otherhand, I had a second flow chart going off to the side for a potential Nocturne Bites story. I've been thinking about going in for round two and trying it again, but I've had no new ideas until now. Then yesterday, I went over to the eharlequin forums to say hi to everyone and found out there's a Nocturne pitch contest about to happen. I think the entry deadline for your blurb is April 6th?

I'm not ready to tackle a contest this year, and thankfully Harlequin reads everything submitted to them. Just mentioning that so no one will panic if they come across the contest news on short notice and don't have anything completed to pitch. I think that's a new rule - the manuscript must be complete?

Anyway, I have no idea what goes on with a pitch contest at any rate, so I've been trying to find out more about it from folks who have actually been on the front lines of battle. Hopefully someone will be kind enough to share their insight. That said, if you're entering - Good luck!

In case someone is just now hearing about the pitch contest (like me!) and may be interested in trying their hand at it, check out this page for more information about the contest: http://paranormalromanceblog.wordpress.com/2009/03/20/nocturne-bites-pitch-tips/

That's all I've got for now. I better spend a bit of time with Minibeast before I hyperventilates at my feet. *toddler drama* Happy Tuesday, everyone!


Blow Hard Tour Dates
Sommer Marsden March 31st
Alison Tyler April 1st (no joke)
Dakota Rebel April 2nd
Erobintica April 3rd
Cora Zane April 4th
Heidi Champa April 5th
EllaRegina April 6th
Marina St. Clare April 7th
Emerald April 8th
Kristina Wright April 9th
Isabel Kerr April 10th
Neve Black April 11th

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cora! I just wanted to let you know that I am traveling this weekend and it has just occurred to me that I might not have wireless access where I'm staying. I really hope to not miss your BHT day and will do my best to get online at some point during that day...if I do, though (miss it), I really apologize and will come by (late, of course) on Sunday. :)

    Have a lovely day!

    Emerald

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emerald! Thanks for dropping by to tell me. And no worries - I'll be here when you get back. You just take care and have a safe trip! ^_~

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^