Thursday, March 12, 2009

Shiny Thursday

mirrored skyscrapers


Oh, how I wish. It's yet another day of dreary gray weather. And cold. WTF? We had several days this past week of sunny, 80 degree weather where I was romping around in cutoffs and flip flops. Bring back the warm! *shakes fist at the sky*

I think it was Monday we were running the AC, now we've got heaters going to keep from freezing the bootah off. Is it any wonder we've all got the sneezes and sniffles. The weather can't make up it's mind. Srsly. I think after the first of the year, it should be an auto jump to summer. After Christmas, no one really gives a flying rat about winter anymore anyway. Then again, that could get complicated. I'm pretty sure at some point I blogged that the New Year should start directly after Xmas Day. *reaches for coffee*

I can't believe it's already Thursday! *counting the minutes to the next episode of BSG* I am going to have hissy fits if they don't put Leoben back in the series before it ends. I SWEAR to all that is synthetic and rubberized... He stalked Kara almost the entire series and he gives up the minute they find her corpse? WTF! Surely he's built of sterner stuff than that? Where's your devotion, Cylon? Someone reach across the bed and smack his ass for me - PLEASE. Giddyap, man! You have a destiny to chase!

At any rate, Wednesday sort of flew by, and I can't really say what the heck I accomplished, if anything at all. I worked on a couple of projects, mailed off a naughty spanking submission, built a race track with Mini, did a few housewifely things, then looked up at the clock and it was 3:30. No kidding. Looking back on it, the day was a bit of a blur.

Hubby came home from work yesterday and said, "I guess you didn't get my note."
"What note?"
"The one on the fridge."
"Um, no...apparently I didn't get that one."

He left a shopping list. Most of it stuff he needed for his lunches. Well, heck, he could've txt'd me or something to let me know it was there!

So after I finish this blog post I gotta make a run to the store. We're out of just about everything - milk, eggs, bread, Diet Dr. Pepper and coffee(gasp!!!!). Oh, and dog food - better write that down. too. Yeah, it's definitely time to shop. Before I have to go zombiefied san coffee, and we resort to feeding the dogs weenies out of the fridge. Oy vey. Bad Mimi.

Have a great day, everyone. Be shiny!

UPDATE: There's a pillow fight going on over at Alison Tyler's blog. Actually, it's a picture of my bed and sheets...and my keeper shelf. ~_^

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I just looked up and realized it was 4pm. WTH?

    My temporal synchronizer is totally off. I thought it was about 1:30pm

    C.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could probably judge the day a bit better if only the sun would come out, even if for five minutes. :S Know what I mean? I'm tired of this dreary weather. I'm ready to take the top off the Jeep.

    Veri word: rente

    Is that like when you rente a movie but don't return it until after you rack up a month's worth of late fees?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cora! Hubby and I are waiting for BSG to finish, then we're gonna get stuck into it. We've got the first three seasons on DVD already...

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yolanda, same here!! I have all the current DVD sets and I'm just waiting to see how it all wraps up. *fingers crossed it's yummy good* Once it's over I'll probably sit and veg out with the DVDs for a solid week. LOL ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^