Sunday, March 29, 2009

No One Was Spared

Sweeney Todd, or whatever the title of that movie...OMFG. Even the hotness that is Johnny Depp can't keep me from going into an absolute effing coma in front of that movie.

Hubster picked up a copy today and wanted me to watch it with him. Um, pass the methylphenidate. No chance I'm sitting through a musical without falling asleep, neck cutting or otherwise. *_*

For me, it falls into the same category as Moulin Rouge. The only thing good about that movie was Christina Aguilera dressed up like Dee Snider. Oh, wait, that was the music video. Oh well, that was still the best part. I couldn't sit through the melodrama of Moulin Rouge. Zzzzz.... I twitched and turned and twirled hair until I fell asleep on the couch. True story. Hubby told me later that I'd missed out, the movie was pretty good and I should've watched it and all that. Mm...unless zombies crashed the final scene and cheerfully ate Nicole Kidman's brain, I think I'll pass.

So I got myself a new contract tonight. (Er, this morning? It's 1:30 AM.) I contracted a short werewolf story for the Weirdly 3 anthology. Woot! Now I'm free to work on a brand new project, I just don't know what. I'll probably cast around a few idea tomorrow and see if anything grabs me. I'm never truly happy unless I'm writing something, and that inbetween projects period is like the bermuda triangle of paranoia for me. "What if I don't come up with another idea?" "What if I can't do it again?" This zone is also known to drive my husband stark raving nuts. Yeah, I think I best break out the brainstorming pad - just to be safe.

Tonight I added a few random photos to my myspace. My myspace. Is that even a proper term?Bet Tom didn't think about that before coming up with the sitename! Anyway, random pictures, very much so. Some of Mini, and Pitbull, and even of my toes. Yes, indeedy. Versus Sweeney Todd, it's been that kind of night.

So now that I've killed this bottle of Aquafina, I think I'm finally ready for bed. Hopefully I won't dream of cruise ships...Nite, nite all! And happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats. Looks like we'll be in the anthology together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Yolanda! Yep, we're anthology sisters for W3. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^