Friday, March 27, 2009

My Life After BSG



So I've been trying to figure out what to do tonight now that BSG is off the air. Or at least all the episodes have been spent. *sob* Now I'll only be able to oogle Callum Keith Rennie in reruns.

Knowing me, I'll probably drag out the guitars (my bass needs restringing in a bad way) or I'll scrounge up the submission guidelines for the W3 story that I finally finished *gasp, wheeze* and send it off. Maybe both. Then again, a good friend sent me a copy of The Mammoth Book of New Erotica (edited by Maxim Jakubowski), so there's another possibility.

At this very moment, hubby is bringing home prized meat of bird (fried chicken in a box) for supper. Good thing, because I'm starving, but not so much I want to cook. I woke up with a raging headache this morning, and it's lingered on throughout the day. Headache + cooking = not a very good idea.

I'm blaming allergies for the headache. Yesterday I walked out to my Jeep and it was coated in a thick yellow dusting of pollen. Eh. Tis the season.

Happy Friday, everyone. ~_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.