Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Mayhem

My special place



My energy is totally zapped today, and OMG where did all the effing laundry come from? Yep, that pretty much sums up the day.

I've been in zombie mode all afternoon. At one point hubby was sitting at the dining room table getting ready to leave for the work (he's still on night shift), and he was talking to me about something that seemed pretty serious, when it occured to me I was just watching him talk. I hadn't heard a word he'd said. *_*

At any rate, I worked on edits today. I'm at the halfway point on the final round, and I swore to myself I'd finish today but I'm just too tired to plow on. Tomorrow...tomorrow, I'll finish. It's doable. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Speaking of writing things. I found this via Twitter - Samhain Publishing is looking for submissions. Read about it here: http://forums.romancedivas.com/index.php?showtopic=47840

Off to cook supper, and have a glass of wine. Not necessarily in that order. *thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^