Friday, March 13, 2009

Eye Candy Friday

Is it Friday yet? It is? Really? Woot!

Mini was determined to get out of bed at 6 AM, so I'm not yet feeling the Friday love. I'm prolly gonna need another cup of coffee before that happens. At any rate, I'm up and staring at the computer screen. The day will start sooner or later.

Friday is usually my errand day, but I'm planning to stay in today. It's entirely too cold and rainy to take the Minibeast out in this mess. Too, the brakes on my Jeep still aren't fixed. You just kinda have to coast to the end of the block and drift to a stop before hitting the brakes at this point. Mm, yeah, that might not work too good in rainy weather. I'm not gonna test it and find out.

Instead, I'm going to stay in and work on my submission for Weirdly 3 and probably burn down some mp3s and old smut files on disk. I burnt a disk down for Hubster, but it wouldn't play in his Jeep. So I'm gonna redo it and this time spare a few extra brain cells for the job so I remember to "burn as audio".

Tonight is BSG night! So now that they've introduced "angels" into the show, I swear to Pete they'd better not drag in the ship of lights, or no one shall be spared my Nerd Rage!1!!! I have high hopes for this episode, and I'm not afraid to say it. They need to quit tinkering around with Tyrol and Boomer and get to the meat of the story so the last two episodes aren't a cluttered info dump. Tonight I'm hoping they jump The Bucket and see if she holds together, not just tease us and leave us hanging at the last minute. Grr.

Personally, I think they should just hook Sam back up and let him have with it ala Galactica-baseship style. We only saw a smidgen of what he remembered. Maybe he knows some byway planet where they can all roost. And please, more about Starbuck? Angel, my ass. She resurrected from somewhere - let's see it - chop, chop!

And that is all. I could go on and on about BSG, but will stop myself before the point of no return. ~_^ I should really get to work. Stories await!

Have a great Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^