Monday, March 23, 2009

Beautiful Daylight



Hubby is home and preparing to go back on day shift as of 5am tomorrow morning. I'm so very happy we'll be going back to a regular routine. It feels like I'm getting my days back. It's been a challenge keeping Minibeast quiet during the day, and nevermind getting all the chores done. It's kind of hard when part of the house is off limits. Writing has slacked off too, and I'm hoping I can get back to what I'd been doing. I'm at the end of a project right now, and it has seemed like no matter what I do I just can't push myself across the finish line with it. I'm just too damn tired from the crazy hours!

Today has been quiet and relaxing, so much so I keep thinking it's Sunday. Nothing at all wrong with that! I took the laptop out of the dining room and moved to the bed so I can lounge and write for a while. This manuscript is lacking two pages and that's it. Two for rewrite and polish then I can send it off. OMFG, I want to finish this thing now, now, now, today!

That said, I really should get back to work. Too, I think the guys are back from wherever they just went. Must look busy! ~_^

Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^