Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Zombie Potion

VAMPIRE CAT WILL SUCK YOURÂ BLOOD
Must be a daywalker kitteh. Teh sun is shining.



Hubby has to work late this evening, so I've put off a lot of the house cleaning until this afternoon. All day I've been working on the naughty vampire story so I can sub it out by the end of the week. So far so good. I'm at the halfway mark, and overall, I'm pleased with the story. *dance, dance* I even managed to watch a bit of Transformers, and do some coloring with Minibeast. On a productivity scale of 1-10, today has been an 8.

Despite it all, I do think I'm coming down with a cold. I woke up this morning and realized I'd finally caught Mini's case of sniffles. Bleh. To try and ward it off, I took a bit of Alkaseltzer Cold Plus, aka "zombie potion". I knew when I took it I didn't stand a chance. I've coasted through the day in a semi-conscious state, and Mini's endless energy has only served to futher zap mine. Around 1:30 this afternoon, nap was imminent.

We went for a nap-nap around 1:30 and Mimi didn't wake up until 3. Of course the first thing I think about when I wake up is laundry. I started it this morning, and it's sitting in baskets. I waited until Mini was up and running around. Next on the agenda: blogging and unloading the dishwasher.

Tonight I'll do what I can to finish up a few more pages of the naughty vampires. It would be uber cool if I could get this all done before Friday. *daydreams* I'm counting down the minutes to the next episode of BSG, and if I can get my story finished and subbed before Friday, I won't have to worry about anything other than workshop assignments for Friday evening. Hm... *evil handwringing*

That's pretty much it for me. I gotta get off my duff and set the house in order. Still need to put porkchops in the oven and relocate all Mini's toys back to his room. Yeah, I hear ya. Good luck with that. Heh.

Happy hump day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^