Friday, February 20, 2009

Funtastic Friday

Woot! The vamps are finished and submitted, and check this out. I just might actually survive a zombie attack!

69%



Mom brought the Minibeast home about an hour ago, and he's been whining and fussy with me since he got here. *sigh* I colored with him, danced with him a bit, and I think he's just darn tired. Mom said he got up at 5 AM, and she's not one to send him back to bed. Oy vey. Mini is a bear if he doesn't get his sleep. But that's the price you pay, I guess. After lunch, I'll have to put him down for a nap-nap, otherwise he'll be grumbling all the live long day. :P

Tonight is BSG night! I could probably go on for ages about the current storyline, but I'll spare you all my nerd rage. At this point, since I really couldn't give a rats about the Ellen saga, I'm hoping they'll hurry up and get with it on the big Starbuck reveal, and OMFG I hope they do not make us wait until the very last episode to do it.

Anyway, that's the grand plan. BSG and plucking a book at random from my TBR stack, which has grown to a ridiculous height over the last month. I've really got to whittle that thing down. Oh, yeah, I better tackle the plot workshop assignment too. Oops! Ya know, there was a time not so long ago, where I was good at remembering to do my homework. :P

Happy Friday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for finishing the vamps!

    My kids were like that when they got tired too. Well..Kat is STILL bearish when she's tired. *_*

    I tried to read a new book this week--NEED, a YA in first person present tense. I just could not get into it, had to hand it off to Kat to read. *sigh*

    Little update, the werewolf wip is just under half done! Woot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Way to go on the werewolf WIP. I'm looking forward to it. Yummy werewolf goodness...

    BTW, I'll dig through my shelf this weekend and see if I have an 1st person YA to donate your way. *thumbs up* I don't read a lot of YA, but I think I may have something in there.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^