Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Day of Nothing


Hubby and I had all kinds of plans for today, but by the time we faced up to getting them done, we both looked at each other and said, "Meh." We should be in Ruston by now with half our errands run, but here we are, still home and tinkering on the laptops. I've run every scan possible, and even compacted my registry. I think we're both just tired. We've run rings for three days, and today...well, we're just out of it. I feel like I could pile up in bed and sleep for hours.

That being the case, I've decided to wait about working on anything until tonight. I'm declaring today a day of nothing. I'll worry about getting in the daily quota word count in tonight.

Happy Thursday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Some times you just need a day when not much gets done. Hope it was a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^