Friday, February 06, 2009

Blueprint Electronic

It's deadline day, and I'm in just under the wire. Wish I had a little more time for reading and red penning but alas, it is sent, and out of my hands.

Want more free reads? Phaze Publishing is giving away a free shorty short everyday until Valentine's Day. I just read Michelle Houston's Love Slave yesterday and it was full of teh sexy. Gotta be 18+ to download or read these books. Just giving you fair warning.

Tonight is BSG night, and I managed to watch it on the first rotation. Daaaamn, was it heavy! I'm glad Zarek is out of the way and - yip! Leoben was actually in this one. ♥ ♥ ♥ My main concern, though, is what the hell happened to Sam? I hope he's ok. He's been one of my favorite characters since he first appeared on the show. *fretting* D:

Tomorrow I'm taking the day off from writing. Not a word. I need to give the muse a vacation before I pick up any more revisions, or start a new project. Too, I have to make the rounds in town and mail off all my bills. If I can make it to Ruston, I also need to send off a package to a prize winner. Hm. Now that I think about it, I better email her to let her know it's on the way.

There you have it, the grand agenda. Now off to R&R. I'm going to dip into the cheesecake before I run the dishwasher, and if I'm still conscious when it comes on again, I'll possibly watch the new episode of BSG on its 2nd rotation tonight - just in case I missed something.

Happy Friday, y'all. Have a safe and snazzy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^