A quickie post while I have the chance. Oldest is on a date with Brit, and the hubster has taken Minibeast to the park. I stayed home to write, and sure enough as soon as everyone is out the door the phone starts ringing and visitors start dropping by. *sigh*
I finally managed to get everyone out of the house, and so I've been working on revising what I have instead of writing anything new today. I have a string of four or five stories finished; all I need I do is clean them up.
Here's the going list:
1. W/J demons - short story - finished this one last year :P
2. sexy vampires - short story - finished last night! Doesn't need much touch up work.
3. android romance - short story - working on revisions
4. Love Fool - full length - ARG! this bastard needs work!
5. bounty hunter story - short story - almost ready to submit
6. B/L naughty contemporary - very rough draft finished - needs another pass
Ok. So there are six drafts completed instead of four or five. My bad. Anyway, that's what's on my TO DO list at the moment. I'd like to get at least three of the short stories out of here this month (I marked them in red).
Be gone old stories! It's a bit overwhelming to look at them in a list, so I have to remind myself to breathe. It's totally do-able to have those three shorties done in January - all together they probably run about 11k. (Individually about 3-4k.) The bounty hunters should be ready to go tonight. I plan to read through it this evening and if it "sounds smooth", I'll bite the bullet and send it on. Wish me luck!
Tonight I also need to update the Midnight Moon Cafe website. I've got a list going for that, but I won't bore you and post it. To see those changes, you'll have to visit the Cafe. ;-) Well, the guys should be home soon, so I should go ahead and put the last bit of laundry in and get cracking on these final few pages of the bounty hunter tale.
I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!