Friday, January 16, 2009

The Post Meant For Yesterday - v. 2.1

So, I actually started on this post yesterday, but never could get through more than a paragraph of it without interruption, so around 8 PM I gave up entirely. I'd only been attempting to hack away at it on and off for around, oh, 12 hours? Safe to say, it wuddn't gonna happen. I decided to save myself the aneurysm and pick the post up again this morning.

The latest vampire story is almost ready for a final read through. I spent most of yesterday red penning it, and it won't be much longer before it's ready to send. As I've probably already posted, if you read Wicked Temptation and were awaiting the sequel, this is the book you've been looking for. It's Serge's story, it's as yet untitled, and it's more erotica than romance. I'm hoping to have it finished and submitted somewhere before the month is out, but we'll see how that goes. I've got a couple of publishers in mind for it, but I probably won't decide for sure until I go to hit the send button.

I found out yesterday that school is out between now and next Tuesday, so that means I'm going to have both boys home with me. "Writing challenge" is a fair way to describe this event. On Saturday, hubster is coming home to stay the night, visit with us, and I'll make sure all his work clothes are clean, etc. It will be a cozy sort of weekend as long as we don't have a bunch of relatives dropping by to visit on the one day hubby has off work. I've got my fingers crossed. No offense to the folks that do like to drop by, but when it's just one day, we like that to be "our" day. Know what I mean?

Ok, my online reminder didn't go off when it should've, so this news is coming few days late. I ran an exlusive contest in my latest newsletter - the prize is a Cora Zane T shirt plus a huge pack of author goodies: cards, bookmarks, etc. I clicked a random email addy out of the stack in my inbox and so with no further ado, the winner of the T shirt contest is...

Cathie


Congrats, Cathie! I'll be emailing you shortly to let you know your prize pack is on the way.

IMG_1379


I suppose I should do my rounds online so I can get to the housework today. Nothing, nothing must stand in the way of BSG tonight. Happy Friday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Have a nice quiet weekend with hubby!

    (Love your choice of photos by the way, you must spend hours finding them.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cora,

    I tagged you, check out my blog for details!

    ~ Nancy
    http://www.nancyhenderson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.