Friday, January 23, 2009

On Bedrest and BSG

a Fox


I had a bit of a medical emergency the other day, and I'm on bedrest for now. There hasn't been a lot going on, so there's not much to report. I've napped on and off, and talked on the phone a lot. My mom is keeping Mini for a few days, and Oldest is staying here with me to do anything I'm unable to do. Hubby is coming home tomorrow and will take over here at home until I'm better and/or he has to return to TX.

I've been working on cleaning up a wip most of the day, and I'm getting ready to send it to a friend who can help me with my UK English. I tell ya, I fear a horribly hilarious faux pas. Sort of like the whole, "how do my bangs look?" incident in the 1980s. Hey, I was, like, 14. How was I supposed to know it's called FRINGE?! *_* To avoid killing an editor with laughter, and to preserve my own dignity, yep, having someone who knows their fishes is the best bet.

A few minutes ago I turned on the TV for the first time since Mom came and picked up Mini. Then again, BSG is coming on tonight and I don't want to miss it. Heaven help me I don't want to end up having to try and track down a missed episode on youtube. That would be just...cruel.

So there is my grand plan tonight: clean up this wip to make sure all the plot holes are filled before sending. Oh, and BSG. Can't forget that. I have the reminder set on the TV!

Happy Friday, and I hope you all have a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, Cora. And now I guess we'll hear about BSG. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gosh, Cora - I hope you feel better. Take it easy, okay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the medical emergency is soon resolved and with no bad news, Cora. Sorry to hear you're stuck in bed but know we're keeping you in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, y'all. I appreciate it. No news yet on the health scare, but I do have a dr. appt. this week. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.