Saturday, December 06, 2008

Wishing and Book Winner





Sorry so late posting today, I left the house around 9 AM, made it home around 4 PM. I'm pretty exhausted. Even so, I have pictures and videos from the NOLA Stars Christmas party, and I promise I'll upload them all very soon!

Beth Cornelison kindly let me catch a ride with her to Shreveport, and the party itself was comfortable, cozy, and fun. It was everything I'd hoped for, and I met a lot of really nice people. But I don't want to spoil all the details before I can post piccies with everything...so that will come tomorrow (if I can manage it), or Monday.

I'm happy to announce I stuck to my carb free ways while partying, and even ordered carb cautiously at Starbucks this morning. OMG, but I'd forgotten just how good fresh-ground coffee smells. Ah, coffee smell.... Now that's romantic. :P

With no further ado, the winner of the copy of Jeff Rivera's Forever My Lady I blogged about earlier this week goes to...


Neoindra!



Congrats, Neoindra! You've won a copy of Forever My Lady, and a fun author promo pack filled with lots of bookmarks and goodies. To claim your prize, please contact me at
corazane(at)aol(dot)com with Forever My Lady Winner in the subject line. Oh! And don't forget to include the address where you'd like your goodies sent!

Tomorrow I plan to veg out and read a ton of books, and possibly tinker around with a story idea I had today while driving home from the meetup spot in Ruston. I have a lot of house things to do as well, but first order of business will be to sleep late!
Happy weekend wishes to all of you!



4 comments:

  1. First of all- sleeping late = love. :) Plain and simple.

    Second, you got struck by genius on the car drive home? YAY! :) Meez happy for uz.

    We'll chat it up.

    Btw, I think your output for this year was steady and something to be proud of. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Cora. Sorry I didn't get to go to the Christmas party. Your site is looking very festive. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Issy. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Marley, I'd wondered if you'd be there. Maybe next time.... I did take some videos of the party and I'm uploading them to youtube right now, so I should be able to have them up soon.

    Have you decided if you're going to the conference in March?

    And yay! I'm glad the blog is looking festive. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.