Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Life in General and My Winter Newsletter

Just a quicky post to say all is well, Mini is fine - apparently no harm done by the toothpaste. Oh, and my cheesecake turned out beeeeautiful! I took it out of the oven about 2 hours ago and it's taunting me. Really it is.

Anyway, I went ahead and uploaded my Winter/ New Year Newsletter, so it's available a few days earlier than I originally posted. You can get it directly at this link: http://www.mediafire.com/?vuzhtmtjhnz OR - There is a nifty text link for it on the right hand sidebar as well. Scroll down. Yep. A little more. There it is! Ok.... Sometime tomorrow I'll be adding it to my website and the yahoo group. In the meantime, if you're getting it here, you're getting it first.

On another note, I finished my sexy sci-fi story yesterday, and I've been polishing it so I can send it to a crit partner. I've got two publishers in mind for it, and I plan to simultaneous submit on this one. I've nearly finished a second story on top of that sexy sci-fi. It's a contemporary erotica, mostly from a guy's POV. Very sexy stuff. Hotter than I thought it would be. I have a publisher in mind for it, but I'll keep that to myself until I see what comes of it.

In the meantime, I'm repolishing and old submission and I'm planning to resend that after the first of the year. After that, I've got to focus on my full length wip. I booked my hotel room for the 2009 conference, and my registration is sent. Now all I have to do is to finish writing the book I'm planning to pitch!

So that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Just in case I can't get back in here to say so....

How ever you celebrate the season, I hope you have a happy one!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, two new stories almost ready to submit! That’s really great Cora.
    Have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to you too, Neoindra! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.