Thursday, November 13, 2008

RIP Old Silver 2006-2008

Just a quick note to anyone who may drop by, I'll be without a computer for the next few days. I've taken over Oldest's so I can blog a quick message here and check my emails, but it happened this morning...Old Silver, my laptop, kicked the bucket.

I'll be going out for a new "temporary" laptop tomorrow - one that I'll use until I bring home the Mac, and then the temporary one will go to hubby. Heaven help me if I have to use a Dell, but that's all they had where I checked today. *boo, hiss!* But...I'm definitely sitting dead in the water right now, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to run uptown and get one from Wal-mart until I can make it to the Apple store. Dell it may very well be...

I hope you are all doing well. And in case I don't get the chance to say so tomorrow...happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! It happened!

    ((HUGS))

    I know you'll miss Old Silver, but it's time for a new baby. Did you get to finish the work on the story? EMAIL ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being computerless is hell--plain and simple. I've been without a couple times due to technical difficulties with my damned Dells. *boo hiss*

    I hope you're up and running on all RAMS soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Old Silver died, I feel your pain. Good luck with your temporary laptop, George is an Inspiron 1525, and so far I've got no complaints.
    Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, y'all! I tell you, it truly has been hell without a computer. *twitches* I will say that over the past few days, I've discovered 99.9 percent of my entertainment is through my computer. Egads!

    *_*

    Then again...I'm back! Old Silver has gone to the computer graveyard, but now there is a Silver 2.0, as yet unnamed. It's a Gateway. I'll post about it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.