Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Future Raver - Mini on Video

First things first, RIP to author Michael Crichton. The author of Jurassic Park and a string of other first rate novels has passed away. He was 66. :*(

On the homefront, I have the ick. Oldest, oldest.... He's brought school germs home, coughed them all over everything and now I have a runny, yet stuffy nose and itchy watery eyes. It's that time of year.... I hate the congestion - I can't breathe and I can't smell anything. ~_~'

Even so, I had a pretty good day. I wrote roughly 2k words on one story, then did a few pages of clean up on Love Fool. If nothing else, I feel like I'm finally getting my writing groove back.

Today I was listening to something on the computer - Oh, I think Armin or something - and Mini comes in with his Cars flickering glowstick and says, "I want the Ninja Turtle song, Mimi!". Now, Mini has never watched Ninja turtles. However, someone on Youtube made a video of DJ XRAY's Pretty Rave Girl that has Michael-Angelo glowsticking with nunchucku. Very cute. Anyway, it's his favorite song and his top request.

Anyway, I put the song on with him, and after a few minutes of relative quiet (I always suspect he's up to something if he's quiet), I looked around and he's twirling his glowstick in front of the TV. He wanted me to take his picture, but instead I took a quick video of him with my camera and loaded it on Youtube. Bear with me on the bad quality. It's my first video!



MINI BEAR GLOWSTICKING!




So cute! =^_^=


I've been getting quite a few guest blogging requests lately, and "blog this" emails. One of interest caught my attention today. There is a new ebook publisher coming up with backing by Lori Perkins. It's called Ravenous Romance and OMG take a look at their site. It looks fantastic! http://www.ravenousromance.com/

They will be opening December 1st, and are offering a free story download on their front page. You can also register to win...I think it's an Ipod or an Iphone. Whatever the case I'm seriously impressed with their quality, and you bet your boots I'll be submitting there shortly.

As a pre-launch contest, Ravenous Romance is holding "tweet" contest!

Ravenous Romance™ TwittErotica Contest

Are u the Twitter Master? Can u get ur message out in 140 characters or less? If so, then prove it. We challenge u to put ur fingers to ur twit & send us ur hot, erotic short, but remember, short is the key... it has 2 fit in2 140 chrctrs...or less! Check back on Dec 1 to read all entries + the winning Tweet!

Winner receives a $15 gift certificate to Ravenous Romance = 3 novels or 15 shorts!

Submissions: Twitterotica@RavenousRomance.com

Ready, set...tweet!


Again, I think this looks like a really good company. They've hired outside PR and they've done a rocking job on the website. This looks like a good epublisher coming, and I'm excited to see it opening. Writing guidelines are posted there, so if you're looking to branch out, be sure to go and take a peek!

On an entirely different note, I'm currently working on my November newsletter, and tonight I'll be doing a major update at the Midnight Moon Cafe Website. Be sure to drop by there late, late, late tonight (or tomorrow - lol) to catch the new events calendar and all the latest Midnight Brews. Don't forget! The MMC download library is always open!

That's it for me today. I need too go start a bit of supper and get the laundry folded. *grumble, grumble* Ah, life....

Happy Hump Day! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Cute video of minibear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!!

    My agent sent me an email about Ravenous a few months ago. I'll be subbing a short there, too. Just have to get one of these many WIPs finished.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.