Thursday, October 23, 2008

when the sun needs to hide

I wrote a bit long post this morning, and when I attempted to publish it, Blogger ate the entire thing. I checked my drafts and low and behold - the post! Only when I clicked on it, it was empty save for the picture. *shakes fist at Blogger*

So I ran errands today, did a heap of laundry and will hit the rest of it once hubby is home from work. No sense bothering with the house until everyone is in bed, because I live with three males who can't pick up after themselves and I'd just have to clean all over again in the morning - when there isn't going to be much time.

I have my mapquest bits ready, all my clothes set out. Mini's clothes are ready to drop in a bag. Oldest is packed as well - I hope. I must go check. He's pouting because I strictly forbade him to go on a DnD weekend with friends this week. It's hard enough getting my mom to watch the kids, if she has to run hither and thither to pick up Oldest and drive him around, she likely won't do it period. So, no go, kiddo. You can do that next weekend when everything is back to normal.

That's about it for me. I need to get supper going so no one starts sniffling, saying I no lufs them. In case I'm not back on here for a few days, I promise I'll have lots of pics to post on facebook come Monday. Until then, I hope you all have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^