Thursday, October 09, 2008

Time Baby 3

This morning I sent off a chapter of my freebie story to my crit partner for furious red pen action. I've got chapter two out now and I've been going over it, doing some initial markouts. It's pretty rough, but I'm still hoping I can get this one finished up by tonight.

In the meantime, I'm making a potato salad, and thawing out meat to cook for supper. Mini is markering up the phone book *sigh* and I'm counting the seconds until naptime. After staying up until well after two am, then getting up at six, I need a nap just as much as Mini does.

This weekend hubby is off for two days, so we'll probably drive hither and yon. I'm personally wanting to hit Office Depot, and I need to hit Dillards and pick up something conferencey to wear.

I wish there was something more exciting to post about, but it's fairly quiet today. At least there's no drama. There's a plus! I hope you all have a snazzy Thursday. ^_~

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at hither and yon. I'm hoping to run away to Williamsburg for some peace and quiet, which I can't seem to get at home (despite living by myself with just a cat). Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, a trip to Williamsburg sounds like fun! You and kitty take care! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^