Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

It's official, the hubster and I have now been married for 18 years. We married very young, so the general family concensus was that we'd be together 2 years then split. Well, raspberries to them, eh? ^_^

I'm trying to get caught up on things here at home, but I do plan to attend a fun, Halloween tarot chat tomorrow night. It's open to any interested parties, so feel free to drop by.

Tuesday, October 28, come chat with us at the Midnight Moon Cafe chat pit: http://midnightmooncafe.com/chat .

Cassandra and Cora will be giving impromptu tarot readings* for the new moon (as time permits), in addition to talking about everything paranormal. The event will last from 9pm Eastern U.S.A. (8pm Central) until midnight.

Door prizes will be awarded, including one lucky attendee who will win the book, Tarot for Love and Relationships by Eleonore Jacobi. So mark your calendar and plan to stop by the chat pit this Tuesday night.

*Please note that tarot readings are for entertainment purposes only.


Tonight I plan to stay up and watch Event Horizon. I *heart* that movie. I know it's mindless, sci-horror schlock, but I love it all the same. I've wanted to pick up the DVD for a long time, but missed it all those years ago when it first came out. Well, well... today while grocery shopping guess what I found on the $10 rack? My favorite oogley boogley space horror! Woot! Perfect for a Halloween horror movie binge.

I hope you've all had a great Monday. Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Cora & Mr. Cora!

    (Funny about the family consensus, I'm pretty sure my family had a similar quiet thought about our marriage. Yet of all our friends, Gizmo Guy's and my marriage is the only one that's lasted - and we celebrated out 30th this year.)

    And LMAO about 'oogly boogly' - gotta remember that phrase now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Leah. ^_^

    And funny you mention that about the friends, because we are the only couple out of all our friends that is still together as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! I just caught that about the oogly boogly music phrase.

    Great for horror movies and when shaking a Magic 8 Ball.... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Isabelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, ladies! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^