Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gearing Up For Houston

I missed blogging yesterday! After weeks of waiting for our checks to arrive and fearing Postal Guy X put them in the wrong mailbox, they finally found their way here. It's safe to say I had a major bill paying expedition to go on.

On top of that, I've been trying to get everything together for my parents and the kids as well. Hubby and I will be taking off this Friday for three fun filled, child-free days to relax, and get our anniversary groove on.

While in Houston, I'll be going to the NW Houston Writers' conference on Oct. 25th. So if you're going and you see me there, please say HI! This is going to be my last conference for the year, so I plan to take tons of notes at the workshops and just overall have a great time. Oh, and by the way - NO ONE is safe from my camera. Not now, not ever! I have new batteries in the Fuji and I plan to use every scrap of space on the memory card. So prepare to smile! *cheese*

That's about it for me today. I need to get working on these plot cards. I hope your Tuesday is a snazzy one!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you and Hubby a great time. Enjoy it!

    I also want to say that I loved 'Heart Spell' ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,y'all! I'll be taking tons of pics and will post a few here and over at facebook. *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Peggy! I'm glad you liked Heart Spell. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^