Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Inspirational Tuesday




30 days hath September...

Be sure to drop by the Midnight Moon Cafe today! There is an exclusive interview up featuring NYT best selling author Joy Nash. She is doing an online tour right now to promote her new book. It's definitely worth a look!

Can you believe this is the last day in September? *_* The conference is coming up fast, and October is release month for the freebies at the Midnight Moon Cafe. It looks like, in true Cora fashion, I'm going to run this thing right down to the wire.

After much wrangling with Dell, they're sending someone to come pick up Pinkie laptop today. Sadly, she must go back to Dell. There is just too many issues with the studio line of laptops - and Pinkie in particular - to justify keeping it. (Despite what Dell tech support says. Pfft!) I thought maybe the issues I've been having are a fluke, but when I did a search, I found out these are far more common to the line than I could have guessed. It really makes me wonder why Dell hasn't recalled the model altogether. C'est la vie.

I need to make a run to the bank this morning, but after that, it'll be a day of playing catch up. I spent far too much time goofing off yesterday. I stayed up watching The Warriors when I should've been writing. ~_~' Today I MUST print up my freebie and start giving it the red pen treatment.

Anyway, since I have so much to do in so little time. (Thanks to my own slackassedness, no less.) I thought I'd post a video to get the blood pumpin' and inspire the muse.

Wait. Do muses need inspiration? *_*

Need more coffee....

2 comments:

  1. Arrgh about Pinkie. But at least Dell is taking it back - hopefully you're getting a full refund?

    My Sony has been good - but next time I'm seriously considering a Mac.

    Sorry I've been absent from commenting on your blog recently, but I've been like you. I'll be around more now my conference is over and my latest WIP is subbed to my editor.

    Hope Mini is feeling better ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thankfully they're giving me a full refund - IF they'll ever come pick up the darn thing. I had to call them back again today to find out why the UPS man hasn't arrived yet.

    Congrats on subbing your latest, wip! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^