Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sailin' On

Wallpaper of Sailboats on Beautiful Water . Hamlin Beach 2003


Virgo horoscope for July 23:
Begin new projects and let the ship set sail.


Whew! It's almost 1 AM. I've got one more chapter to go and my Bite story will be finished. A little earlier tonight I printed up the final four pages, and red penned it while watching Jumper on DVD.

The last chapter has 2 scenes, and aside from what's already on paper, I have 1200 words to work with. Yikes! Anything over that and I'll go beyond my word count limit. That's the cruncher and it should be interesting to see how it all plays out.
I always hate to have to go back through back chapters to shave down the story. Just when you thought you had something the way you wanted it, ya know? :P

Anyway, that's where I am right now. It would be so cool if I could get this finished and out the door by the weekend. *knock on wood* My aunt and grandmother and coming in from TX, and I hate having a hot project on my mind when I'm trying to visit with relatives. I end up far more distracted than I should be.

So here goes... I plan to hit this chapter hard tomorrow. We'll see what happens!

Happy hump day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I know you can do it!

    How'd you like Jumper? I thought it was ok. Mixed feelings I think.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^