Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Pocket Full of Sunshine

Still life 3 - A Taste of Sunshine on my Cabin


It's been a long day. Hubby has been a bit grumpy lately. I think he's bored and ready to get back to work, poor thing. As it stands, he's been helping around the house, playing with the kids, and saving the universe on Guild Wars to stay busy.

I've been using every spare moment I have to get my Bite polished. I sent off that second chapter to my crit partner last night. I'm going to reprint and work on the next section tonight, clean it up as much as I can. I need to cut at least 3k off my story to meet the guidelines, and I'm wondering where I'm going to trim it from.

On another note, I have an interview coming up in The L Magazine on the sixteenth, and on the 11th, the Midnight Moon Cafe will be kicking off a week long anniversary party. Woot!

That's about it for me. It's been threatening rain all day, and my net connection is toodling along at the speed of fart. :P Off to go check on Mini. He and hubby are out back splashing in the pool. I think I'm gonna go join them.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. "at the speed of fart."

    Now how would that translate into MPH? Driving like an old fart, say 10 mph or am I totally off here?

    that was too funny.

    i hope you are well.
    jenji

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMAO!

    Plllt. <--- That is the speed of fart.

    Like when you're sitting a stop ligh, and it changes, you hit the gas pedal to make your car go and it just...plllt. Dies on ya right there. Yep. That's it.

    I swear that has to be a physics equation or something.
    (e=mc2plllt?) ~_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^