Friday, July 25, 2008

Ms. Fly Booty



Kids. They were created by the universal forces to embarrass the ever loving bejeezus out of us parents. I swear it's true. We had to do a bit of shopping today, so hubster, Mini, and I took a ride to wally world. OK. Everything went fine. Everything went normal. Then we went to checkout.

While we were waiting, I noticed this older lady in white pants and a black polka dotted shirt was in the check out line down from us. Her hair was frosted, and that's really what drew my attention, but I digress...

She ended up checking out the same time we did. By this point Mini is getting pretty restless, so I start telling him a make-it-up-on-the-spot story about a dump truck and a race car when out of the blue he points behind me and yells really, really loudly:
"Mimi! That lady has a bug on her booty!"

*_*

You could've heard a pin drop. I turned and looked - how the hell could I not? Sure enough, it is the lady with the white pants, and there is a fly on her left butt cheek.

"Yikes! Smack it, Mimi!"

I.WILL.NOT.

The cashier dies laughing. She's an elderly lady, usually quiet and a little shy, but she totally cracks up. Hubby tries to pretend he didn't hear anything. I'm trying to distract Mini who keeps peeking around me and staring at this woman's butt! OMG. I don't want to laugh, that woman has no clue. It would be rude to laugh. But how can I not?!?!

Oh, but I sooo hope karma doesn't come back to me on that one...

Happy Friday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Look at it this way--you cheered up the cashier's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was too funny. :)
    P.S. I got my goodie bag. Thank you very much for the bookmarks and the magnets and the key chain, and other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! He didn't? He did! rofl. I love kids for that very reason, Cora. They don't mince words. They tells ya straight out, Hey Lady! Ya gots a fly on yer booty!

    You have to respect that. LOL.

    ((hugs))

    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. *snort* I'm sorry! That is too funny. I would have broken into tears laughing so hard. Think of all the people's day who he made. ;)

    The poor old lady. ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^