Thursday, July 24, 2008

Doing the Manuscript Dance

IMG_3223


I did it! My Bite is finished!

*dance * confetti * dance*

I stayed up well past 1 AM this morning working on the last chapter. I gave it up when I couldn't tell the words apart anymore, but by 6 AM I was up again and back at the laptop. I rewrote the final words this evening around 5:30 or so, then I had a chicken burrito and mailed everything off to my loooovely crit parnter.

Tonight I'll print the guidelines and format everything for sending. I need to write up a cover letter too. Hm... *makes a mental list*

I hope you all had a wonderful Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams, jumps, and cheers*

    ReplyDelete
  2. **recycled confetti**

    congrats!

    nothing says success like a chicken burrito, you know?

    jenji

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I'm looking forward to doing my own happy dance soon. This latest manuscript of mine has been dragging on forever. Then again it's been a while since I wrote a full-length. (and Chicken Burrito sounds delicious even though I haven't even had my first 'cuppa' this morning)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.